Getting to Woodlands Surgery:
- Bus routes 286, 386, 188, 180, 177 and 129 all stop close by to the surgery (King William Lane/Tyler Street) and are well within walking distance.
- Parking is not possible directly outside the surgery but there are numerous public parking spaces surrounding the surgery.
Getting to Charlton Road Surgery:
- Bus routes such as the 422, 53, 54, 202, 286, 380 and 108 all stop at Blackheath Royal Standard, which is well within a five minute walk of the surgery.
- The 380 bus route also stops on Bramshot Avenue. However, this stop is not recommended for patients less able to walk as it is situated on a slope.
- Parking on Eastcombe Avenue (parallel to the surgery) is permitted. However, parking along Charlton Road is for permit-holders only.